Frances Clerk is an Instructional Technology Consultant in the School of Health and Human Sciences and also the Web Master for the School.
As such I:
- take care of the HHS website.
- help the people from your departments, who make routine updates to departmental websites, with issues that they cannot handle (each department has a designated person for this task).
- advise faculty and others on design/layout/best practices for their websites.
How can I help you ?
- Web related questions of all kinds (individual tutorials or group tutorials if desired).
- Multimedia – help with video (recording, editing, web publishing), photos and images (editing, web publishing)
- The School has video cameras that you borrow. Contact me.
- Help with Dreamweaver or other software to create HTML (or writing HTML and CSS etc).
- General technical support when you are stuck especially related to Web publishing, Photoshop, other Adobe software, etc.
- I take pictures for HHS (remember I am an amateur !! but do my best ). If you would like to have pictures of an event to post on the web I would be happy to take them. Please note that photos of people on the web require a signed Model UNCG Release unless the picture is taken in a public place – even then if students are in the photo a release is recommended.
- Note that if you are making presentations, the UNCG Brand Guide may be useful.I will try to help you any technical or web related questions (or try to point you in the right direction if I cannot help ) .
- Each faculty person has the right to an instance of WordPress from the University ITS WordPress Multisite. Just make a request.
ITS offers some assistance. I am happy to help you as well.
Please contact me at :
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. : (336) 334-3157 ( messages don’t always work so email preferred for those)
Office : 420 E Mary Channing Coleman Building